About NTM, Inc.
NTM, Inc is your one source for all your tooling and machining needs. Founded in 1976, we specialize in manufacturing cutting tools, precision machining, and tool grinding. Family-owned and operated, NTM’s team of experts help our clientele increase productivity with innovative tooling solutions. From designing a new tool to putting a new edge on an old tool, we are the answer to your custom grinding needs. NTM is ISO 9001:2015 certified and Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) certified. Our commitment is to deliver high-quality tooling when you need it.
NTM’s Facts and Capabilities
- Manufactures over 150 sizes and styles of heads to repair your tools
- Commitment to on-time delivery and quality performance are our keys to success
- Specializes in repairing all styles of indexable tooling to manufacturers specifications which reduces your replacement costs
- Offer 24-hour emergency service
- Repair any of your indexable tooling better, faster, and at less cost than the competition
- Made in the USA
- One of the first tool manufacturers to provide customer indexable holders to the high production machining industry
- For over 40 years, we have been providing custom ground cutting tools and related grinding services to manufacturers.
- Certified Women’s Business Enterprise
- We specialize in manufacturing cutting tools, precision machining and tool grinding
- One Stop Tooling and Machine Shop
- Owned and operated by Barbara (Thielen) Dorumsgaard and Cynthia (Thielen) Blue
- Founded in 1976 by our dad Bob Thielen
- Started as a small machine and grinding shop in 1976.
- Steadily grown and manufacture our own line of magnetic v-blocks, Swiss-tool holders and boring bars.
- Providing custom CNC tool grinding services and precision CNC milling and turning are our specialties
- Member of the Minnesota Precision Manufacturing Association (MPMA) and Industrial Supply Association (ISA)
- From designing a new tool to putting a new edge on an old tool, NTM is the answer for your custom grinding needs!
- Our Quality Control works in conjunction with Manufacturing to obtain results that often exceed our customers’ requirements.
- Our measuring equipment and abilities are surpassed only by our dedication to the fully defined and documented NTM Quality Control Program.
- We are ISO 9001:2015 Certified.