Join Our Team
Explore exciting opportunities for a fulfilling career in a welcoming culture.
Why Work at NTM?
We believe in our people. We prioritize balance, host regular company events and bring our team together to discuss challenges and successes.
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- 401k with a Company Match
We value curiosity, collaboration, excellence, integrity, and continuous learning. Although these principles guide us, we are very open to cultural additions and are not just looking for a cultural fit.
For us to grow our team of creators and doers, we don’t want people who simply fit our culture but rather expand it with their unique backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Find current openings at NTM. Not seeing a position for you? Submit your resume, contact us or stop by our office for more information.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: Produce tools, gauges and machined parts to established quality standards.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving capabilities
- Basic Computer Skills
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Prefer 1-2 years manufacturing experience
- Ability to work with geometric dimensioning and tight tolerances
- Flexibility to work overtime on occasion
- Team oriented employee
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and can work effectively under minimum supervision
- Interpret routers, work orders, and Bill of Materials
- Learn and operate machine shop equipment as needed.
- Keep machines properly lubricated and maintained and work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Observe all established safety rules and procedures and report all unsafe conditions immediately.
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION
Physical Requirements: Sitting, standing and moving about depending on specific operation. Reaching, handling, and manual dexterity to assemble, operate, adjust and inspect. Occasional bending, stooping, and kneeling. Frequent lifting, pushing and manipulating of objects weighing 10 pounds or more, with occasional lifting up to and over 50 pounds (assistance available for heavy lifting).
Mental Requirements: High attentiveness and regard to detail to inspect parts and to ensure safety. Reading and basic math comprehension to understand and interpret quality information (SPC, charts, graphs, etc.). Writing notes, etc. and reading comprehension of blue prints. Interact daily with work teams.
Equipment Used: Conventional lathes, mills and grinders, drill presses, sanders, band saws, and other machine tools in the Machine Shop. Inspection equipment such as optical comparator, flutter-gauge, laser micrometer, digital height gauge, gauge blocks, plug gauge, electronic internal and thread gauge, sine plate, shop computers etc.
Working Environment: Majority of work is spent on the manufacturing floor subject to continual exposure to noise/vibration, dust and dirt, mechanical equipment hazards and moving equipment such as fork trucks. Occasional overtime offered to meet business needs. Working with and around others as a part of formal and informal work teams. Support available through supervisor or other associates for problem-solving and heavy lifting.